DaMommie etsy store

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Senior Prom night and some sewing

My daughter went to senior prom tonight. She's the one in the cream(?) dress. As you can tell she's very eccentric hence, the rihanna haircut and color.
That's her best friend Cassandra in the blue. Frick and Frack for sure.
I've been sewing while waiting up for her to come home. Yes I'm a worry wart of a mom and will NOT sleep until I know she's home. What better way than to sew right?
Check it out. Keyka Lou small clutch. I LOVE her patterns and have 3 more to try out before it's all said and done.


Next up is the pattern I was too cheap to buy at first and tried knocking off....um yeah....I'll stick with sewing and NOT pattern drafting on my own.

Have a good rest of your Saturday night.
~DaMommie

No comments:

Post a Comment