DaMommie etsy store

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day!!!

Was my birthday!!!! Yep, exactly 39 years from Sunday. I was a mother's day baby but if you ask my mother her best gift was this.....not me.... but this...that's what she said but I KNOW she loves teasing me. Sorry Mom I'm not flustered! Well maybe a little. :-(
She's NOT technically savvy! And I didn't want to waste money on an ipad and have her NOT like it.


and this..


from my shop of course with her initials embroidered.

I made this for my mother-in-law...

Her name is Edith but Edie for short. Well that's it. I'm done. Oh can you believe I got a cold on my birthday/mother's day. Still battling the sniffling and cough. Nyquil is starting to kick in.... Nights are the worst. It's humid here in Maryland and boy it's hard to breef (hahahaha George Lopez stand up). Ok I'll stop babbling now. How was your mother's day? Oh and stay tuned for some give aways! Have some new patterns for my store and need to move some things to make space. Enjoy the rest of your hump day!
~DaMommie

No comments:

Post a Comment