DaMommie etsy store

Monday, April 9, 2012

Where oh where is my sewing mojo

I've rearranged my room again.  Trying to make better use of things. Desktop is down so I'm using an old laptop of my daughters'.  Just blah today.  Hubby says I should just get another computer and be done with the old one.  Why is it so hard for me to buy things for myself?  If it were for anyone else, it would have been a no brainer.  I would have gotten the blasted thing days ago.
Joys of motherhood.  We get so used to putting ourselves last, it becomes a chore to do otherwise.  I should know my mom is notorious for this kind of behavior.  Speaking of mom's better get this computer issue straight.  My birthday is Mother's day this year (yeah was also born on Mother's Day) and I can see my mother buying me a computer if I don't have one already.    Not that I'm complaining.  I don't like her spending money on me.  She did her job raising me and I don't like accepting expensive gifts.
I know I have issues.
I love to give.  Have a hard time receiving. LOL!  It could be worse.
~DaMommie

No comments:

Post a Comment