DaMommie etsy store

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!!!!!!!!

First -thank you to those for their words of encouragment! 
Second- No I'm not a devil worshipper.  13 is my lucky number well the numbers 1 and 3 are.  I was born on the 13th (Mother's Day baby) but was due the 31st.  My daughter was born on the 31st and so is my mom.  Oh and last but definitely NOT least, my son is born on the 13th.  Both son and daughter born the same month (4 years apart).  My dad was born on the 21st (2+1=3).  How's that?  Convinced the numbers are lucky to me?  ;-)

I've had some co-workers really digging my SewWhatPro.  I was testing out digitizing some fonts and one them thought it was cool and asked if I could make something for him with his name embroidered.  Not a problem especially since this co-worker is a really good friend of mine.  I have the perfect project for him.  Here's the font TYPIST.
But of course his name isn't DaMommie!  Lol!

~DaMommie

No comments:

Post a Comment