DaMommie etsy store

Saturday, February 4, 2012

More Kindle Cases and Ipad Cover

January has been a really busy month.  My twin aunt and uncle birthday 24th, my father's sister 28th (other aunt) and then last but NOT least my Mom's birthday, 31st.  HAPPY BIRTHDAYs!!!!!
In between all of that, I've been sewing, sewing, sewing and planning things for my etsy store.
The Late Great Audrey Hepburn embroidered Kindle Case Sleeve.

Ipad sleeve.

Yep that's me.  New Haircolor.  Well not new just getting back to my natural color.
My hair is a reddish brown.  Here lately I've been keeping it darker than the it's actual color.  Loreal oops and dyes are removed.  I did put a Chestnut Brown over it to tone the red.  Don't mind my ugly robe. LOL!
Ok back in the trunk (Trunk Monkey- hahahahaha).
~DaMommie

1 comment: